WASHINGTON – U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy, M.D. (R-LA) today announced he will serve on the following committees.
“Louisianans sent me here to get stuff done for our state, and a spot on these committees will allow me to continue that work,” said Dr. Cassidy. “Looking forward to a productive Congress.”
- Committee on Health Education, Labor, & Pensions
- Committee on Finance
- Committee on Energy & Natural Resources
- Committee on Veterans Affairs
Finance Committee Subcommittee Assignments:
- Subcommittee on Social Security, Pensions, and Family Policy
- Subcommittee on Health Care
- Subcommittee on International Trade, Customs, and Global Competitiveness.
Cassidy served on all of these committees in the 117Th Congress and will continue his work in each.