Energy and Natural Resources
America’s energy security depends on a balanced, comprehensive energy policy. We must increase production of America’s vast energy resources and take advantage of Louisiana’s natural resources as a way to grow the economy and create good-paying jobs.
Louisiana is the 2nd largest crude oil producing state in the United States and ranks third in natural gas production. As a member of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, I am committed to advancing Louisiana’s energy agenda.
- Expanding access to oil & gas production
- Scaling back onerous EPA Energy Rules
- Removing the barriers to construct oil & gas infrastructure such as the Keystone XL Pipeline.
- Increasing liquid natural gas (LNG) exports to our allies abroad
- Increasing domestic refinery capacity to improve America’s long-term energy security.